PIX enables you to create a shortcut button to any public set of photos on Flickr (like the samples below).
- Click/touch a shortcut button to view a grid of thumbnail images.
- Click/touch a thumbnail to enlarge it to the width of your screen.
- Click/touch the full-size image to zoom in.
- To close a full-size or zoomed-in image, click/touch the x button.
- Click/touch the + to add a Flickr set to your list of links. You will need to provide a title and the URL of the feed. To get the URL, navigate to the Flickr set you want and click on the "Feed" link or icon. Select and copy the URL from your browser's address bar. Then on the PIX page, click on the + and after you enter the title, paste it into the Feed URL field. (Note: you will need to go to www.flickr.com since m.flickr.com does offer a feed.)
- To delete a link, click/touch the - button.
- To view these insructions, click/touch the ? (but you already knew that).
- Click/touch the PIX title to come back to this page.
Your privacy is totally protected in PIX. It uses advanced open-source web technologies to keep your list of shortcut button links in local storage in your browser - not on some social site's server. (Since your data is brower-based, you can access it only from the computer or mobile device in which it was created.) Photos in PIX are served from Flickr.com and are not stored on your computer or mobile device (except being cached by your browser depending on its settings).